Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nasty creature, the sloth...

The last blog entry did shame me into going out and jogging again, but since then I've only been out twice. I think if it weren't for the blog, I might have quit by now.
Last night I went out for a single loop, which was only the second time this week. I'm going for three times a week, ideally every other day. So if I go again tomorrow I'll be back on track.
Let's see, what did I listen to? It was pretty random, if I recall. I wanted to have an all Outkast playlist, but the tune-o-matic is Outkast poor.

Marie Jose -Ryco Jazz
I'm A Mindless Idiot -Meat Puppets
Mess Around -Professor Longhair
Bowtie -Outkast

Don't think I can remember the rest right now. I'll try and get out tomorrow morning. For real...
And I did get more salad fixin's
I ran for 36:42

No comments: