Another double loop. Yay me. The weather and work have not been cooperating, though the days are getting longer.
Another bonus for today was making the double loop in 48:22, which usually has taken me over 55 minutes when I've counted. I tried to keep on pace with the music which may have helped. I lengthened my strides on the slower songs.
Playlist
Hey Ya! -Outkast
Mabala -Yahoo. From Afro Rock Vol. 1.
Chicken Strut -The Meters
Dirty Water -The Standells. In honor of Dustin Pedroia winning AL MVP.
Fight Test -The Flaming Lips
Nappy Dugout -Funkadelic
Sock It To 'Em, JB -The Specials
Backwater -Meat Puppets
Manteca -Dizzy Gillespie
Wasted Words -The Allman Brothers Band
Got To Give It Up -Marvin Gaye
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker -The Ramones
Monday, November 24, 2008
Success in the war on sloth
Labels:
dizzy gillespie,
Flaming Lips,
jog,
meat puppets,
playlist,
ramones,
SLOTH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment