Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bowie

An all-David Bowie playlist, recently padded by the addition of Hunky Dory, which is a brilliant album. I thought I'd mix it up a bit, so I turned right at the Art Museum instead of looping the pond. Went up to Samford, east to Wright's Mill, down to Virginia, and back onto Gay.

Playlist
Changes -From "Hunky Dory"
Diamond Dogs -From "Diamond Dogs"
Rebel rebel -From "Diamond Dogs"
Ziggy Stardust -From "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"
Suffragette City -From "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"
Queen Bitch -From "Hunky Dory"
Andy Warhol -From "Hunky Dory"
Moonage daydream -From "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"
John, I'm Only Dancing -From "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"
Sweet Head -From "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"
Space Oddity -From "Space Oddity"

Times
L1 12:11
L2 3:05 (up to the Art Museum)
L3 17:02 (Museum->College->Samford->Wright's Mill->Gay->Woodfield stop sign)
L4 12:03
Total 44:14 I'm pretty happy with that time, glad with last split being a bit faster than the way out. I was hoping to go a bit longer even, but once I start getting on the path home, I'm like a horse to the barn.

No comments: