Saturday, January 23, 2010

Talking Heads

I did take an extra day (I'm trying to get out every other day), but I did get out again. The sloth is kept at bay yet again. I went up Gay to Woodfield, around the pond at the Art Museum twice, and back home. I wanted to get out a little longer, having missed a day, and having gone fairly short the other day. Today, it was all Talking Heads.

Playlist
Once in a Lifetime -From the album "Remain in Light"
I Zimbra -From the album "The Name of This Band is Talking Heads"
Found a Job -From the album "Stop Making Sense"
Cities -From the album "The Name of This Band is Talking Heads"
Burning Down the House -From the album "Speaking in Tongues"
Warning Sign -From the album "The Name of This Band is Talking Heads"
Memories (Can't Wait) -From the album "The Name of This Band is Talking Heads"
Making Flippy Floppy -From the album "Speaking in Tongues "
Pulled Up -From the album "The Name of This Band is Talking Heads"

Times
L1--> 12:30
L2-->3:22
L3-->2:55
L4--> 2:47
L5-->3:11
L6-->12:11
Total--> 36:55 Pretty good times still. The break didn't seem to hurt my speed or stamina all that much. The return laps (4,5,6) were faster than the way out laps. Definitely room for improvement, though.

No comments: