Thursday, February 23, 2012

Windy and Warm Evening

Another crack at the Gay-Magnolia-Donahue-Lem Morrison-Samford-Gay route. I went out after the girls' bedtime, and after a good sized (i.e. not small) dinner featuring some tasty, delicious sausage. I was worried it would sit like a stone in my gut. I did feel a little sluggish in parts, and felt like I'd slowed down quite a bit on the way home, but I didn't need to stop. It was windy and warm out, my favorite kind of weather really, almost 70 F out there.

Playlist
New Amsterdam Elvis Costello
Honky Tonk Women Rolling Stones
Who Loves the Sun Velvet Underground
Genius of Love Tom Tom Club
Cities Talking Heads
Solidify Sheryl Crow
Smile Lily Allen
Driving South Jimi Hendrix Experience
Rock and Roll Led Zeppelin
Gardening At Night REM
Bring It On Gomez
Search and Destroy Iggy and the Stooges
Electric Avenue Eddy Grant
Opera Singer CAKE
Paranoid Black Sabbath
Beercan Beck
Sweet Emotion Aerosmith

Distance 7.0 miles
Cumulative 31.7 miles. The rest should be doable.
Time 1:03:58
Pace 9:08 min/mile

No comments: