I ran up to my office on campus today, to print out some papers for tomorrow. It's just up Gay to Samford, and across College St. It was bitterly cold (at least by Alabama standards), so I donned the compression suit. Still, it seemed rather unpleasant, and I wasn't feeling great on the way out. On the way back, after about a 15 minute break (to work), I felt a lot better. Probably because I was warmed up, and because it's mostly downhill on the way back home. I also added another bit to try and get a little longer run in.
| Playlist | Electronica et cetera |
| Chameleon | Herbie Hancock |
| Frontier Psychiatrist | the Avalanches |
| Monkey | Matthew Dear |
| Fireflies | Owl City |
| Enter the Ninja | Die Antwoord |
| Big Poppa | Biggie Smalls |
| Under Pressure | Queen with David Bowie |
| Dirt Off Your Shoulder | Jay-Z |
L1 20:03 (2.27 mi)
L2 20:46 (2.53 mi)
Total 40:49
Distance 4.8 miles
Cumulative 19.4 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment