I thought I'd finish the month with a short enough, familiar route; out to Chewacla SP entrance and back. It was the first time I've hit this route with the Map My Run app, so at least in principle, the mapping is more accurate. I was out celebrating the life of a good friend of mine who passed away last week, so I was feeling a little suboptimal out there. Lots of tightness in the right calf. But I made it to my monthly goal. I've been rounding off to the nearest tenth mile, which has been going in my favor quite a bit, so I felt compelled to go a little further, just to make sure I was getting the fair distance. I'm not sure if subconsciously I selected Miles Davis, in the spirit of the distance, or just in the mood.
| Playlist | Miles Davis (two long ones) |
| Right Off | from "A Tribute to Jack Johnson" |
| Spanish Key | from "Bitches' Brew" |
Time 30:33
Distance 3.45 miles (rounding down to 3.4 mi for cumulative total, I've had quite a few where I've had to round up, so this should take care of it)
Cumulative distance 40.5 miles! Quota for February!
Pace 8:51 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment