Monday, March 5, 2012

Sun on my Pelt/Cain't stop Zeppelin'

5 days into March and first run. Up to Whippoorwill and back, though without the extra to get the full 8 miles in. Beautiful day, ran with no shirt. Get some sun on my pelt. Vitamin D. Listened to all Led Zeppelin. I was feeling some tightness in my left side. I don't know why I'd be cramping, though. Maybe dehydrated? Next time: complete sentences.

Playlist Led Zeppelin
For Your Life from "Presence"
When The Levee Breaks from "IV"
The Song Remains the Same from "Houses of the Holy"
What Is And What Should Never Be from "II"
Travelling Riverside Blues from "Led Zeppelin Box Set, Disc 1"
Friends From "III"
Celebration Day From "III"
White Summer/Black Mountain Side from "Led Zeppelin Box Set, Disc 1"
Over the Hills and Far Away from "Houses of the Holy"
Immigrant Song from "III"
The Battle of Evermore from "IV"
Going to California from "IV"
Custard Pie from "Physical Graffiti"
Misty Mountain Hop from "IV"

Distance 7.6 miles
Cumulative 7.6 miles
Time 1:08:59
Pace 9:08 min/mi

No comments: