It's starting to get warm out there. And here it is the first day of Spring? Happy Vernal Equinox!
For today's route, I hit the Shel Toomer Bike path and out around West Pace. It was the first time with the MapMyRun app, so I was able to measure it: 6.89 miles. Also, I recently was introduced to some Wilco that I really like. I've heard Mermaid Avenue, but it didn't really turned my knobs. But Yankee Hotel Foxtrot? That's some crazy good shtuff, there. Today's playlist features it prominently, to wit:
| Playlist | |
| I Am Trying to Break Your Heart | Wilco |
| Sugar Never Tasted So Good | White Stripes |
| Heavy Metal Drummer | Wilco |
| Who Loves the Sun | Velvet Underground |
| I'm the Man Who Loves You | Wilco |
| Live With Me | Rolling Stones |
| Kamera | Wilco |
| Evil Urges | My Morning Jacket |
| Do Nothing | the Specials |
| Reggaemyelitis | Peter Tosh |
| Here Comes Your Man | Pixies |
| Time to Pretend | MGMT |
| Inspector Gadget | Lee "Scratch" Perry |
| Monkey | Matthew Dear |
| How Many More Times | Led Zeppelin |
Distance 6.89 mi
Cumulative 34.94 miTime 59:09
Pace 8:36 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment