In spite of my team not winning the Super Bowl, I'm still rather gleeful mostly because of this sunshiny playlist. Also, it's a bright beautiful day out there, and I got in a decently long run. Which I had to do, if I'm going to try to meet my goal in this lengthened but short month. I ran up into Grove Hill, out to Moore's Mill, up to Samford, and back via Gay. I also got the Map My Run app to work, so I was able to get an accurate distance and pace (but no splits, who needs splits, anyway).
| Playlist | |
| Jump In the Line | Harry Belafonte |
| Jambalaya | Professor Longhair |
| Pass the Dutchie | Musical Youth |
| Good Vibrations | Beach Boys |
| Chameleon | Herbie Hancock |
| Chicken Strut | The Meters |
| Jolene | CAKE |
| Birds In the Treetop | Ras Michael and Sons of Negus |
| the WAND | Flaming Lips |
| Elevator Music | Beck |
| I Love It Loud | Kiss |
| As Good As I Can Feel | Funkadelic |
| Thul'ulalele | Amaswazi Emvelo |
| Run (I'm A Natural Disaster | Gnarls Barkley |
Time 1:00:33
Distance 6.7 miles
Cumulative 6.7 miles
Pace 9:06 min/mi
No comments:
Post a Comment