Today I decided to hit an old, longer route; out the bike path and back. It being still a bit cool, I decided to take a few twists and turns, though, to add a little to it. At the end of the bike path near College St, I decided to turn into the area with the car dealership and around, rather than taking the other half of the entirely too steep road cut. Then at the top of the last hill, I decided to head down and around Old Wright's Mill Rd, which added another little bit. All together, it added about another 1.5 miles to this route.
Playlist
Cool Blue Reason -CAKE
The W.A.N.D. -the Flaming Lips
Shadow Stabbing -CAKE
Safe European Home -the Clash
Clampdown -the Clash
Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed -David Bowie
Ziggy Stardust -David Bowie
Plastic Jesus -the Flaming Lips
What Is Life -George Harrison
Mr. Charlie -Grateful Dead
Ashes to Ashes -David Bowie
Search and Destroy -Iggy and the Stooges
Ruby Sees All -CAKE
I Do -J. Geils Band
Rock 'n Roll All Nite -KISS
Rock and Roll -Led Zeppelin
Candy Store Rock -Led Zeppelin
Blanket of Weeds -Meat Puppets
Lump -the Presidents of the USA
Gimme Shelter -the Rolling Stones
Times
L1 8:54
L2 7:33
L3 14:20
L4 10:05
L5 10:03
L6 8:23
L7 11:42
L8 0:52
Total 1:11:53
Distance 7.8 miles
Cumulative distance 28.5 miles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment