Monday, May 23, 2011

I hate to have to walk, but I guess not as much as I hate to hurt myself for foolish gains. Today I ran the GWCToomers route, backwards, and was experiencing some left knee pain as I came down the hill from the Art Museum. I walked the 0.1 mile to the stop sign and started up again, only to walk up from Town Creek to the next street (about 0.2 miles). The ending felt okay, but I'll have to see how it goes. I'm awfully close to my goal for the month, with about a week to spare, so I don't need to do anything stupid. It's only getting hotter though, and once my kids get out of school (tomorrow) I'll have to adjust my running schedule.

Playlist
Slavedriver -Jenny and Johnny
Turn It On -Flaming Lips
Use Somebody -Kings of Leon
Rock Problems -the Hold Steady
We're Here -Meat Puppets
The Man Who Sold The World -David Bowie
Notion -Kings of Leon
White Girl -X
Jane Says -Jane's Addiction
Mexican Radio -Wall of Voodoo
What New York Used to Be -the Kills
Profanity Prayers -Beck
Rock & Roll -Lou Reed
Where It's At -Beck
Paranoid -Black Sabbath
Superunknown -Soundgarden

Times
L1 13:12
L2 6:37
L3 6:17
L4 5:23
L5 6:59
L6 4:37
L7 13:39
L8 0:52
Total 57:36

Distance 5.6 (-0.3 walking) = 5.3 miles
Cumulative distance 37.9 miles

No comments: