Just added a year, and a new goal. I'd like to run 39 miles a month, or 3 half marathons, or both. To this end, I have to run, so I did. It's starting to get hot out there, and I felt it. I started off at about 8:45, which is currently too late to get started, which I should have known given the 5k last Saturday that started at 8:00. Even so, with such an ambitious goal, I knew that I had to push a bit, and I felt that the Gay/Samford/College/Woodfield route would accomplish that.
Playlist
El Microfono -MIS
Black Country Rock -David Bowie
As Good As I Can Feel -Funkadelic
No More Tears -Ozzy Osbourne
Baba-Ye -Mahlathini
Rudie Can't Fail -the Clash
Los Angeles -X
Lust For Life -Iggy Pop
F**kin' With My Head -Beck
Fireflies -Owl City
Lucifer Sam -Pink Floyd
Walk On By -CAKE
Times
L1 13:20
L2 6:41
L3 7:51
L4 3:43
L5 12:23
L6 0:56
Total 44:55
Distance 4.6 miles
Cumulative 12.3 miles
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Getting Hot in Here
Labels:
cake,
david bowie,
GWCSG,
hot,
Iggy Pop,
Mahlathini,
MIS,
ozzy,
Pink Floyd,
the clash,
X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment