Been off again, but I expect an uptick in activity as my classes took their final exam today. I knew I had to get out at least once before this weekend's 5k. It's a bit cooler than one might have expected, but that just made it a beautiful day for an afternoon run. Up to Samford/Gay back along College. First time in a long while. I've been trying for days to find Speakerboxxx on my hard drives, then trying to find the CD. W00t! Found it! Bowtie!
Playlist -songs getting stuck in my head
Across the Universe -the Beatles
Cooperation -Franco and Sam Mangwana
Bowtie -Outkast
Cantique -Kanda Bongo Man
The Way You Move -Outkast
El Microfono -Mexican Institute of Sound
Blanket of Weeds -Meat Puppets
Search and Destroy -Iggy and the Stooges
Sissyneck -Beck
Times
L1 12:59
L2 6:36
L3 7:53
L4 3:34
L5 11:51
L6 0:49
Total 43:41
Distance 4.6 miles
Cumulative distance 4.6 miles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment