Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mellow End of May

After my last run, which I was worried about, I figured I didn't need to rush to end my first month's challenge, especially being so close to my goal. I've learned that the purpose of a goal is to attain it, not blow it away at the risk of injury. So I took a few days off to rest. Today, though, was my last opportunity to complete my first 39 mile months, so in spite of early morning lollygagging, letting the day get hot, I had to get out there. I decided on the route to Woodfield and back, with a mellow playlist.

Playlist
Samba da Bencao -Bebel Gilberto
Across the Universe -the Beatles
Hii Lawe -Gabby Pahinui
Reggae Street -the Mighty Diamonds
Some Kinda Love -the Velvet Underground
Rastafari Is -Peter Tosh

Times
L1 13:42
L2 11:59
L3 0:57
Total 26:37

Distance 2.8 miles
Cumulative distance 40.7 miles

No comments: