Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bit warmer out = walking on long route.

Much as I don't like to walk, I prefer it to hurting myself. I didn't get out this morning because I had duties with which to dispatch. So, duty done, I got out on a run. It rained cats and dogs last night, but today was rather warm and muggy, and a bit overcast as well. I decided I wanted to go out Ogletree again, since I feel like I need to acclimate to long runs, and I've been doing well. I was doing all right, but getting a bit tired on the way out. On the way back, I decided I needed a short break, so I walked a bit, about 0.2 miles, by my guess.

Playlist
Evil Urges My Morning Jacket
Jeepster T.Rex
Epistle to Dippy Donovan
Round and Round Ratt
Sex On Fire Kings of Leon
Dreadlock Holiday 10cc
Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed David Bowie
Slavedriver Jenny and Johnny
Hold On Loosely .38 Special
What New York Used To Be the Kills
Ventilator Blues Rolling Stones
Heroes David Bowie
Atomic Dog George Clinton
L.M.L.Y.P. Ween
Ball and Biscuit White Stripes
Too Hot the Specials
Houses in Motion Talking Heads

Times
L1 8'12
L2 11'22
L3 18'52
L4 19'12
L5 7'57
L6 3'37 (walking)
L7 3'23
L8 8'08
L9 0'43"
Total 1:21:23


Distance 8.6-0.2 (walking) =8.4
Cumulative distance 36.7+8.4=44.1. Monthly quota accomplished with 9 days to go in a short month. (little bit proud).

No comments: