Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shel Toomer West Pace Route again

I wanted to go on the long side again, having missed a weekend run and trying to pack on the miles before the half marathon in October, so I went out on a route I've done once before, out to the Shel Toomer Bike Path and around West Pace (the car dealerships and someday giant consumers' paradise). Remind me not to wear those shorts again. Their not really shorts, they're swim trunks, and they bunch up oddly when I run.

Playlist -Long and Eclectic
Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go Soft Cell
Chant a Psalm Steel Pulse
Creep Radiohead
Cool It Down Velvet Underground
Yoshimi Battle the Pink Robots Pt. I Flaming Lips
Ice Ice Baby Vanilla Ice
Crosseyed and Painless Talking Heads
Jeepster T. Rex
Wat Da Hook Gon Be Murphy Lee
There Goes My Gun Pixies
Cracklin' Rosie Neil Diamond
The Wurlitzer Prize Waylon Jennings
Enchanted Porkfist Meat Puppets
Good Vibrations Beach Boys
Smile Lily Allen
Round and Round Ratt
El Bodeguero Orquesta Aragon

Times
L1 8:32
L2 7:11
L3 22:35
L4 9:25
L5 7:55
L6 7:35
L7 0:49
Total 1:04:03

Distance 6.8 miles
Cumulative 24.0 miles

No comments: