I've once again let the month get a little older than I wanted before hitting the pavement again. I did get out this evening, after a very rainy windy Labor Day, complete with tornado warnings, wind advisories, etc. But it was nice and cool and breezy and only a little damp out as I headed up Gay St. to Thach, over to Armstrong, and back down Wright's Mill. I haven't been on this route in a while, and I was a little disappointed that it didn't quite make 5 miles. So I'm off to my start for the month, and a little behind. But as they say in Mexico, "Hay tiempo".
Playlist (Let it Bleed, the Rolling Stones)
Gimme Shelter
Love In Vain
Country Honk
Live With Me
Let It Bleed
Midnight Rambler
You Got the Silver
Monkey Man
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Times
L1 12:49
L2 6:15
L3 7:44
L4 15:51
L5 0:52
Total 43:31
Cumulative 4.8 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment