New long today. I wanted to try out the half marathon route, which is down Shel Toomer Bike Path, then out Ogletree Rd to Moore's Mill, and back. According to the pedometer, it's 13.2 miles. Yay, I did it. It was overcast but a bit warm. I didn't need spandex to keep warm, but I wore it anyway. I need to get some biker shorts or something like it for the upcoming warmer months. I started to get thirsty and hungry on the way, which is good for the burning of calories, I suppose, but is making me a little light headed at the moment. I'm imbibing 2 packets of Emergen-C Joint Health instead of one, which is my typical post run quaff.
Playlist
I listened to an audiobook on the life of Buddha, which was an interesting choice due to frequent reference to suffering.
Times
L1 8:37
L2 7:16
L3 14:41
L4 15:19
L5 8:04
L6 34:22
L7 35:20
L8 9:05
Total 2:12:44. Definitely slowed down a bit as I ran, which isn't too surprising.
Monday, February 22, 2010
13.2 Thirsty, Perspiring, Tired
Labels:
Chewacla,
jog,
long,
ogletree,
personal best,
Shel Toomer,
spandex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment