Friday, February 19, 2010

Another New Route

First day without spandex in a while. It was nice out, but I like how the spandex keeps my downtown region nicely secured, if you catch my TMI. Another new route, this time up Wright's Mill Rd. toward downtown, through AU campus again, and back via the Arboretum, Art Museum, Woodfield, and Gay Street

Playlist. Enough with the alphabet, just some songs I wanted to hear.
Xtabenium -Acme Rocket Quartet
(I Love It When You) Call Me Names -Joan Armatradding
I Felt Like A Gringo -Minutemen
I Wanna Rock -Twisted Sister
I'm A Mindless Idiot -Meat Puppets
Jimmy The Exploder -White Stripes
Let Forever Be -Chemical Brothers
Rock & Roll -Lou Reed and Velvet Underground
The Song Remains The Same -Led Zeppelin
The Stallion Pt. 3 -Ween
I Wanna Know If It's Good To You -Funkadelic
To Kingdom Come -The Band
Rosa Parks -Outkast

Time
49:23
Distance 5.7 miles

No comments: