Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yet Another New Route

After the 13.2 miler, and a couple of days of rest, going out for an hour doesn't feel like much at all. It felt surprisingly nice, actually. I took two days off, which wasn't in the plan, but Tuesday I had some parental responsibilities to attend to, and yesterday, even after togging up, I didn't feel up to it. So today I went up Gay Street, across Armstrong to Thach, over to Brookside, back down Samford to College, down to Art Museum and Woodfield to Gay and back home. At first it felt a bit chilly, but I feel pretty darn okay now.

Playlist, a hodgepodge featuring some new tunes to the Tune-O-Matic
Time is Too Expensive -Del tha Funky Homosapien
Lady Day and John Coltrane -Gil Scott-Heron
So Easy -Eagles of Death Metal
I Gotcha Back -Genius/GZA
Gold -Genius/GZA
Whorehoppin' (Sh*t, G*dd*mn) -Eagles of Death Metal
Stay Close to Me -Bad Brains
Loser -Beck
Wow and Flutter -Stereolab
Pump It Up -Elvis Costello
Outshined -Soundgarden
The Whistling Song -Meat Puppets
Jimmy James -Beastie Boys
Kooks -David Bowie
Turn It On -Flaming Lips
Whip It -Devo
What Goes On -Velvet Underground

Times
L1 (Woodfield Stop Sign) 12:17
L2 (Gay/Samford) 6:31
L3 (Armstrong/Thach/Samford loop) 19:41
L4 (College St) 7:03
L5 (Woodfield) 3:18
L6 (Woodfield SS--> Home) 11:30
Total 1:00:21
Distance 6.8 miles
8.8 minute miles.

No comments: