Monday, March 1, 2010

New Month, New Route, Will I ever go back to my old ways?

Another couple of days off, followed by another long run. I'm not sure how this pattern affects my desired goals, i.e. getting more fit, losing weight, going longer, getting ready for half- or full-marathon. Most of the route I've done before, only now I've mish-mashed them into a new combination. Down University up to Donahue, up onto campus and up to Magnolia, across College and down Gay to Thach, Armstrong to Samford and back home via Gay St.

Playlist
Over the Hills and Far Away -Led Zeppelin
Alone + Easy Target -Foo Fighters
Crazy Train -Ozzy Osbourne
Superunknown -Soundgarden
The Distance -Cake
Chest Fever -The Band
Don't Sh*t Where You Eat -Ween
God is a Number -Sleater-Kinney
Dr. Lee, PhD -Beastie Boys (with Lee "Scratch" Perry)
Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell -Flaming Lips
Gold -GZA
For Your Life -Led Zeppelin
Coming In Hot -Peter Tosh
Xtabenium -Acme Rocket Quartet

Times
L1 (Home-> Donahue) 14:32
L2 (Donahue->College) 3:16
L3 (College-> Samford?) 4:33
L4 (?->Toomer's Corner) 13:58
L5 (Toomer's -> Samford/Gay) 7:01
L6 (Samford->Woodfield) 6:01
L7 (Woodfield-> Home) 11:54
Total 1:01:14
Distance 7.0 miles

No comments: