Sunday, March 21, 2010

Road Trip, and back on the Road

I spent the last four days in Charlotte, at a meeting my wife was attending. I did see people running through downtown Charlotte, but I didn't really get the opportunity to join them. I swam in the pool at the hotel, but not in a real exercising sort of way. I also tried the treadmill in the hotel gym. I hated that thing. I spent 12+ minutes on it, and did not care to watch TV jiggle in front of me, or to have all these buttons to regulate the speed. I almost fell off the thing. Suffice to say, it is not for me at this point; I much prefer feet on concrete. So I went for an evening run out to the bike path, bringing a flashlight with me for the first dusky run in a while. It was brisk out, nice for running. Ahhhh. Home sweet home.

Playlist
(I Love It When You) Call Me Names -Joan Armatradding
Queen Bitch -David Bowie
Ocean Breathes Salty -Modest Mouse
Honton Soukpo Gnon -Antoine Dougbe
Rastafari Is -Peter Tosh
Pork Roll Egg and Cheese -Ween
Hotel Yorba -White Stripes
Jolene -Cake
Andy Warhol -David Bowie
Cissy Strut -the Meters
Heavy Heavy Heavy -Geraldo Pino
In This House That I Call Home -X
No One Knows -Queens of the Stone Age

Times
L1 7:47
L2 6:39
L3 13:25
L4 8:14
L5 4:55
L6 6:55
L7 7:17
Total 55:12 Another PB. Yay!

No comments: