Day 19 of the 20 day challenge, and I'm feeling pretty good after a day off. It's been threatening to rain all day long, but hasn't really started yet. Pretty warm and nice. I finally got myself an athletic supporter, to keep my junk in place during the warm weather. I wasn't sure if I should get the size 30-32 inch waist, or the 34-36 inch. I've been at about 33 inches, and being an optimist, I went with the 30-32. I did so with furrowed brow, because I don't imagine it's the kind of item one can return to the store. TMI? I call it deep sharing.
The stoplights all seemed to be against me today.
Playlist-All Gabby Pahinui
Wai Hu'ihu'i O Ke Aniani
Maile Lau Li'ili'i
'Ia 'Oe E Ka La
Haleakala
Panini Pua Kea
He'eia
'Ama 'Ama
Nanea Ko Maka I Ka Le'a Le'a
Pua Kukui
Kananaka
Mauna Loa
Hula O Makee
Wahine U'i
Ku'u Pua Lei Mokihana
Kaua Beauty
Ka Ua Loku
How D'ya Do
Ka Ipo Lei Manu
Lei Ohu
Breeze
L1 14:17
L2 5:46 (Univ/Donahue to Woodfield)
L3 10:55 (Donahue/Woodfield to Magnolia)
L4 6:14 (Magnolia)
L5 5:38 (Gay Armstrong)
L6 5:35 (Top of Gay)
L7 11:18 (Bottom of Gay)
Total 59:43
Distance 7.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment