Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whippoorwill Again

Today I went back up into the Whippoorwill neighborhood again, off the bike path. I did the full loop today, including the last long hill. A little dog started following me up the hill, and I had to jump over him once or twice. Add the uphill small dog steeplechase to the list of things I do not like while running. More good news, though. Barring incident, I should make my goal of 20 days of running this month.

Playlist
We're Here -Meat Puppets
Diamond Dogs -David Bowie
Train In Vain -The Clash
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker -The Ramones
Loser -Beck
Draw The Line -Aerosmith
Rastaman Live Up -Bob Marley and the Wailers
Crazy -Gnarls Barkley
Black Hole Sun -Soundgarden
Backwater -Meat Puppets
Rock and Roll, Part 2. -Gary Glitter
All Your Goodies Are Gone -Parliament
Got To Choose -KISS
Undone (The Sweater Song) -Weezer
Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache) -Cake
Yo! Bum Rush The Show -Public Enemy
Pink Turns To Blue -Husker Du
Moonage Daydream -David Bowie
Ziggy Stardust -David Bowie
Suffragette City -David Bowie
Lady Madonna -The Beatles
The Next Episode - Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
Equal Rights -Peter Tosh

Times
L1 8:12
L2 6:42
L3 4:58
L4 8:29
L5 8:39
L6 27:19
L7 5:18
L8 7:47
L9 ??
Total : I don't know. I didn't thumb the last split :( I *think* I can in around 1:25 or so. If I got the last split in, say 9 minutes, that would be 1:26.

Distance 9.65 miles

No comments: