This was it. The 20th Day of running in March. Hurray! Only one day under 4.0 miles. Up Gay, to College via Woodfield, up to Toomer's Corner, back down Gay to Armstrong, back on Gay and home. I'm over 126 miles this month!
Playlist (Country & Western &c.)
That Girl From Brownsville, Texas -Jim White
In Heaven There Is No Beer -Brave Combo
Cumberland Blues -Grateful Dead
Paradise -John Prine
Dixie Chicken -Little Feat
Loser -Beck
Walk On By -Cake
Tweedle-O-Twill -Gene Autry
Big River -Johnny Cash
Bob Wills Is Still The King -Waylon Jennings
The Wurlitzer Prize (I Don't Want to Get Over You) -Waylon Jennings
Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town -Cake
Pretty Girl -Ween
Dear John -Hank Williams
I Got Stripes -Johnny Cash
Times
L1 11:26
L2 3:05
L3 10:45 (Woodfield to Toomer's)
L4 0:46
L5 5:31
L6 5:28
L7 11:04
Total 48:06
Distance 5.77 mi
Monday, March 29, 2010
20 Days!!!! Yee-hah!
Labels:
20Days,
cake,
johnny cash,
museum,
new route,
waylon jennings,
ween,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment