Thursday, March 25, 2010

Short Day Plus

My feet are feeling a little tender, after 17 days of running this month. Blisters on both of my middle toes, in the front. What's up with that?
I thought I'd take a short day, but just to show I'm not slacking (to who? myself? Sure why not) I added a little somethings extra in the form of and extra lap (down toward the lake and back), for an extra 0.9 mile.

Playlist (Stormy Weather Mix)
Xtabenium -Acme Rocket Quartet
Get Off My Cloud -The Rolling Stones
The Rain Song -Led Zeppelin
Purple Rain -Prince
Come In Out Of The Rain -Parliament
Rainy Day Woman -Waylon Jennings
Look At The Rain -Meat Puppets
Riders On The Storm -The Doors

Times
L1 7:54
L2 6:31
L3 6:42
L4 7:18 (that makes 28:23 on the 3.6 mi Chewacla route, a new PB)
L5 7:27
Total 35:51
Distance 4.5 miles

No comments: