Monday, March 8, 2010

Warming Up

Today was the first day in shorts/no spandex and short sleeves. I'm not sure if it's the weather, my lunch or the challenge I've laid before myself, but I was feeling a bit sluggish out there. The route, University, Donahue, Magnolia, Gay, Thach, Armstrong, Gay, Home.

Playlist "World Music" or African and Hawaiian.
Okuzua -Orchestra Lissanga
Wai Hu'ihu'i O Ke Aniani -Gabby Pahinui
Dadje Von O Von Non -Gnonnas Pedro et Ses Dadjes
He'eia -Gabby Pahinui
Dofana -Ali Farka Toure
Qhude Manikiniki -Umahlathini Nabo
My Little Grass Shack -Gabby Pahinui
Goye Kur -Ali Farka Toure
Cinquante Six -Ali Farka Toure
Mauna Loa -Gabby Pahinui
Mahini Me -Ali Farka Toure
Nansi Imali -Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Makojo -Chief Osita Osadebe

Times
L1 14:18 (Home->Donahue)
L2 16:27 (Donahue ->Magnolia)
L3 5:15 (Magnolia->Gay)
L4 6:36 (Gay, Armstrong, Samford)
L5 6:04 (Samford/Gay->Gay/Woodfield SS)
L6 12:25 (SS->Home)
Total 1:01:04

No comments: