21! Just to make sure I didn't start resting on my laurels, I decided to go on a long run today. The 10.2 mile course down Ogletree and back, plus Chewacla and back. I entertained the notion of going down Shel Toomer bike path to cap off the month with a half-marathon, but dismissed it. I'm glad I did, because it's getting warm out there for half-marathons with no water breaks.
I'm going to have to start running earlier or later soon.
Playlist, a rocker
Whorehoppin' (Sh*t, G*dd*mn) -Eagles of Death Metal
Super Stupid -Funkadelic
Run (I'm A Natural Disaster) -Gnarls Barkley
Sugar -Imperial Teen
Crosstown Traffic -Jimi Hendrix
I Love It Loud -KISS
Over the Hills and Far Away -Led Zeppelin
Rock & Roll -Lou Reed and Velvet Underground
Hot Pink -Meat Puppets
No One Knows -Queens of the Stone Age
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment -The Ramones
Gimme Shelter -The Rolling Stones
Roses are Free -Ween
Transdermal Celebration -Ween
Fell In Love With a Girl -White Stripes
Jimmy The Exploder -White Stripes
The World's a Mess, It's In My Kiss -X
The New World -X
Bang a Gong (Get It On) -T. Rex
Hands All Over -Soundgarden
God Is A Number -Sleater-Kinney
You're My Best Friend -Queen
There Goes My Gun -Pixies
Bukowski -Modest Mouse
I Felt Like A Gringo -Minutemen
Confusion Fog -Meat Puppets
Times
L1 7:53
L2 11:08
L3 17:55
L4 18:03
L5 12:25
L6 7:31
L7 8:03
L8 8:32
Total 1:31:30
Distance 10.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment