That last 10-miler hurt. Yesterday I came up lame, with greater tightness in my right calf. It's been troubling me for some time and not getting better. Also, my left knee started giving me some grief, in front on the inside (away from where I had surgery before). So I decided to stop at 21 for March, and try my luck at April. I'm still a little sore today, but decided to get back out there for a little shorter of an endeavor, and not too quickly either. Up Gay to Samford, back down College to Woodfield, and back via Gay. A nice little 4.54 mile run. I may go for 20 more this month, but not if I have to try and hurt myself in the process. I like to say, brave is doing something dangerous because you have to, stupid is doing something dangerous because you want to.
Playlist-African
Dadje Von O Von Non -Gnonnas Pedro et Ses Dadjes
River Luv Rite -Oneness of Juju
Marie Jose -Ryco Jazz
Beaux Dimanche -Amadou and Mariam
Qhude Manikiniki -Umahlathini Nabo
Joyce No. 2 -Johnson Mkhalali
Cantique -Kanda Bongo Man
Gazera -Moussa Poussy
Coumba -Orchestra Baobab
Times
L1 12:38
L2 5:41
L3 0:49
L4 6:11
L5 3:27
L6 12:15
Total 41:01
Distance 4.5 miles
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Short Day, No Fooling
Labels:
Africa,
Benin,
Club Africa,
Indestructible Beat,
Kanda Bongo Man,
museum,
new route,
orchestra baobab,
ryco jazz,
short,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment