Monday, April 12, 2010

More rest, little bit longer, new music

Took the weekend off again. Slowly but surely things are improving. Half my friends are encouraging me to get back out there, and the other half are calling me an idiot for running in the first place and inviting injury.

I'm definitely not going hard, but I did feel good enough to go a bit further today, up Gay Woodfield Museum College Samford Gay Home. So far, so good. Definitely starting to warm up quite a bit out there. It was 70 F when I left. I uploaded some new tunes to my tune-o-matic, so I listened to those.

Playlist
Cooperation -Franco & Sam Mangwana
Prodigal Son -Rolling Stones
Lucifer Sam -Pink Floyd
Been Caught Stealing -Jane's Addiction
Rhinoceros -Smashing Pumpkins
Bruca Managua -Ibrahim Ferrer
The Gnome -Pink Floyd
No Expectations -Rolling Stones
Interstellar Overdrive -Pink Floyd

Times
L1 12:35
L2 3:24
L3 7:28
L4 5:42
L5 12:03
Total 41:12
Distance 4.54 miles

No comments: