Busy day in the greater Auburn-Opelika area. My daughter's pre-school had a Fun Day, it's A-Day (Auburn Univ.'s spring football game), and the Old 280 Boogie is happening out in Waverly. Plus, my other daughter had a birthday party to attend. So, busy.
I got to sneak in a run today, up Gay and down Wright's Mill. Got a little crazy as I approached Samford, but I managed to avoid incident.
Playlist
Ruby Sees All -Cake
Armagideon Time -the Clash
Diamond Dogs -David Bowie
Nappy Dugout -Funkadelic
Up On The Sun -Meat Puppets
Chinese Rock -the Ramones
No Expectations -Rolling Stones
Academia -Sia
Crush -Smashing Pumpkins
Spoonman -Soundgarden
Times
L1 12:09
L2 5:59
L3 16:21
L4 (the Kick, just for fun) 0:52
Total 35:21
Distance 4.0 miles
Saturday, April 17, 2010
A-Day, Fun Day, Boogie Day
Labels:
cake,
david bowie,
meat puppets,
new route,
p-funk,
ramones,
rolling stones,
Smashing Pumpkins,
Soundgarden,
the clash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment