Friday, April 9, 2010

Short day, healing

I've taken almost a full week off after the 5k. My calf has been feeling better with the rest, but now the cartilage in my right knee (not the one previously surgeried) is feeling a little floppy. Ugh. I've been feeling like a lump, like all the weight I've lost has come back a-runnin', and I don't know when I'll be able to get back to the regime I had going last month. On the plus side, the past week has been a good time to be off the roads, as the pollen has just been off the charts. The air is yellow out there. Yesterday it rained a bit which has knocked it back a bit. Today I went on a short one down to Chewacla and back, slowly, just to see how everything feels. I still feel more or less intact, but definitely not 100%.

Playlist -Fela
Lady
Shakara
Gentleman

Times
L1 8:48
L2 7:57
L3 8:11
L4 9:19
Total 34:16

No comments: