Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An honest 7.0 miles/Bohemian Rhapsody

Turns out the University tour route is actually just short of 7.0 as I've run it. Today I took an extra jog around Pine Hill Cemetary and made it an even 7.02 +/-. Felt pretty good out there. The calf is hanging in, not really getting much better or worse.

I just saw a nice one-hour BBC documentary on the making of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody (serialized here) I don't have the Queen version, but the Flaming Lips version is a reasonable facsimile, meaning it is AWESOME.

Playlist
Bohemian Rhapsody -the Flaming Lips
Window Paine -Smashing Pumpkins
Aurora Borealis -Meat Puppets
Rhinoceros -Smashing Pumpkins
I Wanna Know If It's Good To You -Funkadelic
What Goes On -Velvet Underground
Little Birdy -Ween
Some Other Time -X
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots, Pt. 2 -Flaming Lips
This Is A Call -Foo Fighters
The Song Remains The Same -Led Zeppelin
Astronomy Domine -Pink Floyd
Hands All Over -Soundgarden
Crosseyed And Painless -Talking Heads

Times
L1 14:36
L2 16:48
L3 4:43
L4 9:07
L5 5:48
L6 10:39
L7 0:50
Total 1:02:30

Distance 7:02

No comments: