Another day, a little longer. Started out a little tight, but loosened up and went with it. Not all out, of course. Similar to yesterday's route, only all the way up College to Toomer's Corner, down Magnolia to Gay and all the way back down to home. At this point, I'll be glad to get 15 runs in this month, or over 75 miles.
Playlist -I'm sure these all belong to a genre that has a name, but I don't know what it is.
Cherub Rock -Smashing Pumpkins
Siva -Smashing Pumpkins
Sugar -Imperial Teen
Hot Pink -Meat Puppets
We're Here -Meat Puppets
Jane Says -Jane's Addiction
Books About UFOs -Husker Du
Little Man With A Gun In His Hand -Minutemen
There Goes My Gun -Pixies
God Is A Number -Sleater-Kinney
Superunknown -Soundgarden
Emperor Tomato Ketchup -Stereolab
The Day I Tried To Live -Soundgarden
Times
L1 12:03
L2 3:20
L3 (To Toomer's) 11:14
L4 0:49
L5 4:51
L6 5:43
L7 11:58
Total 49:57
Distance 5.63 miles
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
A little longer, a little better.
Labels:
healing,
husker du,
meat puppets,
minutemen,
museum,
Smashing Pumpkins,
Soundgarden,
stereolab,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment