Friday, April 16, 2010

Penance for Pigging Out

Last night I totally pigged out. I was well-mannered for most of the day but as it got into the evening I began snacking heavily, then had a large dinner and just kept going, mostly with things that are not on my diet. So I wanted to do penance today, only I didn't want to hurt myself any further.
Route: Gay Woodfield College Toomer's Corner Magnolia Gay Samford Wright's Mill Woodfield Gay Home

Playlist: African
Cooperation -Franco & Sam Mangwana
Marie Jose -Ryco Jazz
Mondo Soul Funky -Ebo Taylor Jr & Wuta Wazuri
Qhude Manikiniki -Umahlathini Nabo
Sini Lindile -Nganeziyamfisa No Khambalomvaleliso
Sai -Kanda Bongo Man
Dadje Von O Von Non -Gnonnas Pedro et ses Dadjes
Makojo -Chief Osita Osadebe
Tin Tin Lon -Honore Avolante et l'Orchestre Poly-Rythmo

Times
L1 12:12
L2 3:21
L3 11:13
L4 6:08
L5 7:05
L6 11:54
Total 51:53

Distance 5.85 miles That's 28.7 miles for the week. Which is pretty good, considering I'm on healing time

No comments: