Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday/ Jr. League result

No, I haven't incorporated any Mamas and Papas into the tune-o-matic. It is definitely Monday, though, and I took the whole weekend off. Today, a similar route to most of the last few with some twists, Gay, Woodfield, College, Samford, Gay, Thach, Toomer's, Magnolia, Ross, Thach, Armstrong, Gay, home. Still a little tight in my right calf. My back was sore before I went out, but it's resolved now.

Playlist
Life on Mars? -David Bowie
We're Here -Meat Puppets
Run (I'm a Natural Disaster) -Gnarls Barkley
Mona Lisa -Nat 'King' Cole
Tougher Than It Is -Cake
Gamma Ray -Beck
Clampdown -the Clash
The Negotiation Limerick File -Beastie Boys
Hey, Little Rich Girl -the Specials
Iron Man -Black Sabbath
Back in Black -AC/DC
1999 -Prince
Rusty Cage -Soundgarden
Percolator -Stereolab
Bang a Gong (Get It On) -T. Rex

Times
L1 12:20
L2 3:18
L3 12:23
L4 10:23
L5 5:46
L6 10:31
L7 0:52.4
Total 55:33

Distance 6.45 miles

Also, just found out I got 14th in the Junior League run, at 23:40. Not too bad.

No comments: