Getting to the end of the month, and I should be able to get in 15 runs. Today is lucky number 13, I do believe. Today I had a few things to do in the morning, see another friend's defense seminar, banking, and lunch with my wife and daughter. She requested Chick-Fil-A food, which is about the limit for me as far as fast food goes in general. But I definitely felt a bit logy afterwards, and had to lie down for a few minutes while I charged my personal batteries and the one in my tune-o-matic. Still, I felt a bit logy on the road, and I didn't get very far (not that I wanted to). I prefer my schedule of avoiding eating (except a simple breakfast) before running.
Up Gay to College via Woodfield, back to Gay via Samford, and home.
Playlist
This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) -Talking Heads
What Deaner Was Talking About -Ween
Let's Spend The Night Together -the Rolling Stones
Yes I Guess They Oughta Name A Drink After You -John Prine
What Is Life -George Harrison
Atomic Dog -George Clinton
Break On Through -the Doors
It Ain't Easy -David Bowie
Beautiful Delilah -Chuck Berry
Rastaman Live Up -Bob Marley
Girl -Beck
Get Back -the Beatles
Times
L1 12:15
L2 3:16
L3 7:09
L4 5:29
L5 9:59
L6 0:51
Total 39:00
Distance 4.6 miles
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Ooh, why did I eat first?
Labels:
david bowie,
George Harrison,
John Prine,
p-funk,
rolling stones,
Talking Heads,
ween,
woodfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment