Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to it and still at it

And yet a little further. Up Gay to Thach, east to Brookwood down to Samford and back down via Wright's Mill to Loftin. Feeling pretty good.

Playlist -More of that same genre as yesterday plus some others
The Day I Tried To Live -Soundgarden
Say It Ain't So -Weezer
Mutilated Lips -Ween
Speaking In Tongues -Eagles of Death Metal
Seven Nation Army -White Stripes
I'll Stick Around -Foo Fighters
Ego Tripping At The Gates of Hell -Flaming Lips
Watching The Detectives -Elvis Costello
It's Summertime -Flaming Lips
I Gotcha Back -Genius/GZA
Going On -Gnarls Barkley
Our Lips Are Sealed -the Go-gos
Purple Haze -Jimi Hendrix
(I Love It When You) Call Me Names -Joan Armatradding


Times
L1 12:20
L2 5:56
L3 (Top of Gay Thach Brookwood Samford) 19:14
L4 (Wright's Mill Loftin) 10:52
L5 6:17
Total 54:40

Distance 6.0 miles

No comments: