So I didn't go 10 km today after the long day yesterday. I went (lemme check)...4.6 miles, or 7.4 km. Up Gay to Woodfield, then up College to Samford and back down Gay to home. A bit wet out, not really raining though. A bit warm for spandex again, but I wore it anyway. It felt really pretty good out there, even though I have an avulsion on my left heel. I bandaided that bad boy up and ran with it. It didn't seem to bother me.
Playlist-Reggae
Trenchtown Rock -Bob Marley and the Wailers
African -Peter Tosh
New Name -Ras Michael and the Sons of Negus
Chiney Man -Culture
Coming In From The Cold -Bob Marley and the Wailers
Cold Blood -Peter Tosh
Babylon -Ras Michael and the Sons of Negus
Mystic Man -Peter Tosh
Times
L1 11:57
L2 3:16
L3 7:02
L4 5:34
L5 11:07
Total 38:55. Pretty good on the way out and quite happy with the way back. I don't think I'll be able to get out this weekend, so I'm glad to have made it to the halfway mark well ahead of the 15th. Also, I managed to get in 26-plus this week, which was another goal of mine that I failed to mention. Under 12 minutes appears to be two PB's for the legs to the stop sign and back. While I don't think I'll keep an eye on every split's PB, that one's kind of a landmark worth celebrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment