I wanted to go on a long run today, but I promised my daughter I'd lunch with her today at her school. Good thing I didn't, because I was pretty hurtin' on the way back. I tried to beat my personal best on the route out to Chewacla and back and came close, but the last leg was giving me grief. An all-Beck playlist
Sissyneck -From "Odelay"
Novacane -From "Odelay"
Gamma Ray -From "Modern Guilt"
Strange Apparition -From "The Information"
F***ing With My Head -From "Mellow Gold"
Sexx Laws -From "Midnite Vultures"
Send a Message to Her -From "Guero"
Nicotine & Gravy -From "Midnite Vultures"
Times
L1 7:37
L2 6:21
L3 7:12
L4 8:02
Total 29:12 I guess it was really leg 3 that hurt my time the most? Still made it in under 30:00 for only the second time, so I shouldn't be too broken up about it. Oh wait, on reflection, that is a PB. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment