I've been slacking again. A whole week off, almost two. Ugh. The heat and crazy schedule have been to blame, though I did go on a couple of short bike rides. I shouldn't make excuses. If I get two more good runs in I could get up to 50 miles this month, which I would call an accomplishment. Today, up to Woodfield and back. Not much of a run at all but better than nothing.
Playlist "The Man Who Sold The World", David Bowie. I've been enchanted by this album, which is a real steal on Amazon. Before, I'd only known the title track but the rest of it is phenomenal.
Width of a Circle
All The Madmen
Black Country Rock
After All
Running Gun Blues
Saviour Machine
Times
L1 13:00
L2 11:09
L3 1:00
Total 25:08
distance 2.7 miles
cumulative distance 38.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment