What a difference it makes going out a little earlier. I left around 9, rather than close to noon. Maybe also a second consecutive day helped as well, in any event I felt a lot better out there today. Not quite as strong an urge to stop and walk, not feeling like death on two legs afterwards. Tired, but not wiped out. I was able to go further today as well, all the way up to Toomer's Corner, adding a mile to yesterday's route.
Route -Gay, Woodfield, College, Toomer's Magnolia, Gay
Playlist (Alphabet Soup A-->P)
Alpha Beta Parking Lot -Cake
Bacteria -Jonathan Coulton
C.R.E.A.M. -Wu Tang Clan meets the Beatles
Dixie Chicken -Little Feat
Elevator Music -Beck
Fat Lenny -Ween
Gamma Ray -Beck
Head Down -Soundgarden
I Feel Fine -Beatles
Just a Test -Beastie Boys
Kye Kye Pe Aware -Sweet Talks
Lady Day and John Coltrane -Gil Scott-Heron
Manteca -Dizzy Gillespie
Never to Be Found -Meat Puppets
One Drop -Bob Marley
Pink Eye (On My Leg) -Ween
Times
L1 12:54
L2 3:26
L3 11:59
L4 6:07
L5 6:10
L6 11:40
L7 0:55
Total 53:12
Distance 5.6 miles
Cumulative Distance 10.2 miles
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment