Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More days off. Feeling beat up

Another few days off. Sunday I went up to Lake Martin with the girls and some friends. It was fun, but in spite of frequent application of sunscreen, I got sunburned about the head and shoulders. Also got a cut on my foot, and a scrape on my knee. So I was feeling pretty beat up.
Today was the first day I really felt up to the challenge of physical activity. My foot felt better, and without my shirt, my skin felt all right as well. Another nighttime run, up to Toomer's and back. Instead of cutting in at Briarwood as I usually do, I ran down to Tanglewood and in to add a few feet.

Playlist
Dirty Water -the Standells
Alone + Easy Target -Foo Fighters
African -Peter Tosh
Sympathy for the Devil -Rolling Stones
Wow and Flutter -Stereolab
What a Day That Was -Talking Heads
Mexican Radio -Wall of Voodoo
Fell in Love With a Girl -White Stripes
Unfinished Instrumental -Parliament
Electricity(Drugs) -Talking Heads
Gin and Juice -Snoop Dogg
Wanted Dread and Alive -Peter Tosh
Gangsta Gangsta -N.W.A.

Times
L1 12:25
L2 3:20
L3 11:31
L4 6:52
L5 6:00
L6 12:05
L7 0:45
Total 52:59

Distance 5.8 miles
Cumulative distance 35.5. Probably not getting to 20/100.

No comments: