Thursday, June 3, 2010

P to Z and back to V

Same route as yesterday, only reversed at Gay/Woodfield, i.e. up Gay to Magnolia, and down College from Toomer's. A bit tougher today, even though I hit the uphills earlier on. Probably latent fatigue from yesterday. Feeling a little numb in my right arm and hand. Did I sleep on it funny? Perhaps.

Playlist (P-->Z and back up)
Pink Eye (On My Leg) -Ween
Queen Bitch -David Bowie
Run (I'm a Natural Disaster) -Gnarls Barkley
Seven Nation Army -White Stripes
Today -Smashing Pumpkins
Universal Corner -X
Veronica -Elvis Costello
The W.A.N.D. -Flaming Lips
Xtabenium -Acme Rocket Quartet
You Can't Catch Me -Chuck Berry
Ziggy Stardust -David Bowie
Zimbabwe -Bob Marley
You're Wondering Now -the Specials
X-Static -Foo Fighters
Wow and Flutter -Stereolab
Voodoo Lady -Ween

Times
L1 13:03
L2 6:37
L3 6:21
L4 12:01
L5 3:37
L6 11:54
L7 0:58
Total 54:31. A little slower than yesterday.

Distance 5.6
Cumulative Distance 15.8

No comments: